Recent Consultancy Commissions
SJ Stephens Associates undertake a broad range of consultancy projects. Recent examples include:
- business review of a £2.5m landscape company, leading to production of business plan to support refinancing and refocusing of activities.
- a strategic review of a regional composting company, leading to introduction and eventual acquisition by a sector leader.
- a feasibility study for an international forestry company, considering establishment of regional biomass supply chains.
- developing incentive schemes to stimulate the growing of short rotation coppice to fuel a large scale combined heat & power boiler.
- presenting seminars to landscape architects, on behalf of WRAP, promoting the use of quality assured green recycled compost.
- tender assessment and project managing grants to compost producers to develop marketing of green recycled compost.
- facilitating business strategy meetings for a number of companies in the environmental sector.